RSS
Wecome to my Blog, enjoy reading :)

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Korean culture program in Daejeon

As a regular student in Korea "Daejeon" at Solbridge Iternational School Of business, I realize that I should learn about korean culture to adapt myself easily.

So I decide to join this program which is organized by Solbridge.

Clothes, Food and musical instrument were some of the activities that we did during 1 month.

















During this program I enjoy myself a lot and it was a nice experience; because i knew how korean dress, make food and use their musical instrument.

I'm sure that the korean culture center in Daejeon is ready to receive people who want to learn about korean culture.










1 comment:

:::PeEr GrOuP PrOjEcT No.3::: said...

The program is so good. I hope that I will participate in next year

 
Copyright 2009 *|It's Daejeon!?* Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Ezwpthemes