RSS
Wecome to my Blog, enjoy reading :)

Thursday, November 26, 2009

ONE DAY IN E-MART

E-mart is a supermarket in Daejeon. In there, we can find cheap products for our lives and studying. Since the winter is coming, I went last night to E-mart often to look for sale products to prepare for the cold winter.

First I intended to buy winter clothes. I wanted to buy 2 coats, hats and so on. However, the winter clothes in this time is so expensive. Therefore, I changed my mind. I only bought foods to store during the winter.

Though I couldn't satisfy my intention, I experienced good time in E-mart. I saw a lot of funny stuff in E-mart and took pictures with it.
NGAN HA




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe...you seem to have a really nice time shopping...I'm wondering whether u bought any thing or just had some window-shopping?! ^__^ (SANDY)

Mai said...

that hat is so cute, why didn't you buy one :D

 
Copyright 2009 *|It's Daejeon!?* Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Ezwpthemes