RSS
Wecome to my Blog, enjoy reading :)

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

GEUMSAN



Geumsan is very far from Daejeon. If we take a bus, it may take us 45 minutes to get there. I'm not sure if there is subway line to go there or not. Geumsan is really famous in ginseng. People grow ginseng and sell it as ginseng is major source of incomes. Most people who grow ginseng often sell ginseng in Geumsan market.


I was really surprised at the first time I went there. The market provided a variety of ginseng as well as hongsam and youngchi. I saw many strange kinds of ginseng also. We could hardly find them outsides Geumsan market. Most of ginsengs there were about more than 8 years old, so they were rare, healthy but very expensive. However, prices in Geumsan market were relatively cheaper than other places do.


The market also provided other cheap products. Prices of these products were about half of normal prices. I really enjoyed my weekend with my friends. I bought a lot of youngchi to send to my mother.
NGAN HA

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 *|It's Daejeon!?* Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Ezwpthemes