RSS
Wecome to my Blog, enjoy reading :)

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

HANBAT PARK




Hanbat is a park in Expo. It is the highest place in Expo. I experienced my happiest day I have ever had since I first came here.
First, we found a place to eat in the park. We sat on grass to enjoy Chinese and Vietnamese foods. Some Chinese foods I couldn't eat so I ate chicken most. We talked a lot and told joke. Many people walking around the park looked at us, which made me so shy. I didn't sit on the grass eating with my friends before when I was in Vietnam. It was a really great experience to me.After that, we went around the park to take pictures and to enjoyed many beautiful views. It was so cold that night, but I still feel warm inside because I had friends to talk to and to hang-out


When we came across this place, we decided to play a game. Anyone who lost would run over the water. The poor guy in the middle in this picture had to run over the water twice. It was really cold and he was so wet. However, we had fun that night and I hope that everyone will keep such great memory in his heart.


NGAN HA

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 *|It's Daejeon!?* Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Ezwpthemes