RSS
Wecome to my Blog, enjoy reading :)

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

O WORLD


O world is the largest zoo land in Daejeon. From Solbridge we can take a bus to go to there. It may take us about 30 minutes to get there. Besides, we can go by subway. However, I haven't tried and I don't have enough information about that.









In O world, we really enjoyed our weekends. First, we could see many attractions. We took many pictures so that we could save our memories. There was also amusement area in O world. We really wanted to take some games, especially breathtaking ones. However, we couldn't do so because we didn't want to pay money. >"<





Of course, we go to the zoo to observe animal activities. In O world, they also operated mini bus so that visitors could go around the zoo faster. However, we wanted to walk because we could take closer look at animal activities and we could stop at anywhere we wanted to.
When I saw the bear I was really happy. I love bear. I especially want to hug a bear even one time in my life. When I went to bear's area, only the bear in this picture was actively playing with its ball.


However, this scence really touched me. The monkey's child couldn't open its eyes because of some problems I thought. The monkey mother was tightly holding her child and trying to open her child's eyes. She looked sorrow. When she noticed that we were looking at her child, she tried to hide her child to protect it. Even animal has emotion and family relationship.










I also like goat. In my opinion, goat is pretty. However, it is quite greedy.











NGAN HA


No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 *|It's Daejeon!?* Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Ezwpthemes